Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christmas in September!

I know it seems a little soon to even think about Christmas, but time moves quickly and before you know it you'll be sending out your Christmas cards and decorating your house!  You might even throw a beautiful party with all sorts of festive treats!  Why not get a head start and order your family Christmas cards now?!  Here are just a few examples of cards I've designed over the past few years.  If you're interested in a custom design, shoot me an email and let me know!


(outside)
(inside)


That said, I promise I'm not going to skip past my FAVORITE season and all of the fun decorating and baking that goes along with it!  Autumn posts will come, don't you worry!! :)

1 comment:

  1. found your on lauren's blog...the little things we do. you do fabulous work! i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete