Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Frilly Milly Events

Those that know me know that I love to throw a party...and usually my inspiration for a party is based on an invitation I've been dying to create! Recently I decided to start sharing my love of parties, invitations and "themes" by creating an event planning company. Thus began Frilly Milly Events. I haven't come up with a tagline yet...would LOVE to hear your suggestions! If you've got a baby shower, bridal shower, birthday party, or small event coming up that you need help with, whether in decoration, menu or paper goods (invitations, placecards, menus, etc.), I would love to help! Shoot me an email at frillymillyevent@gmail.com!

3 comments:

  1. Ok Trish, I think this is one of your most brilliant ventures yet!! You were born to do this :) It is a wonderful idea and you do throw the most fantastic parties! I only wish I lived closer to you so I could come over and experience one! Love the name, love the idea, love how talented you are! Congratulations...Let me know if you ever want to throw a party in Minnesota!! I'm your girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, this is entirely what you were made for! I do believe that God has given you such a wonderful gift to be able to share your talents with others...all in the name of a fantastic party! You know my grandmother would be proud of you! She always loved a fantastic party! Best of luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Just great! So happy to see your creative ventures coming to fruition. Love it!

    ReplyDelete